Tuesday 8 February 2011

Sketchbook work on Diesel brief




Finally got round to uploading some of the sketchbook work ive been doing for this new project for Diesel D&AD competition. We have to create a illustrated innovative response to two tracks by the same musician. I had been working on making an installation showing my illustrations while you hear the music and walk through a room. I intend to immerse you, the viewer, in the songs and the experience of listening to music using your other senses as well. I have been experimenting with imagery for a selection of artists deciding which would be best to use for this experience. The main artists I have been looking at have been Steve Jansenbrother of David Sylvian and drummer to Nine Horses. And alsoYuko Electronica / Indie band from Brussels. Both with new albums out recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment